OMG, I just bought an aqua Roxy!!

Difference being young lady that SJ is totally honest and up front, you just spring something on us "this ole thing, oh yeah totally forgot to tell you".:P

totally agree SJ has overtaken all the Mulberries with her bag buying escapades during March and April, ahhhh so that's why they call it mad March! Oh yeah, and you're only counting the bought ones, how about not sparing the blushes and counting the returned ones, and the ones returned to be bought again. Anyway on that note, I'll shut me gob.

Hahaha!! I dare'nt open my trap!! I am doing a fine job of enabling myself!!! Look what happens when Sara says she wants a new bag!! Loads of lists or 'have you thought of this' scenarios pop out!! I'd be a bloody nightmare!!
Besides,you just lurve my lil suprises!!:P

And ummmmmmmmm,I think Sara could have bought a bag with the expediture on petrol and bribing hers boys shes forked out!!! Hahahhaaha!!:lol::nuts:

Wow congratulations SJ!! I'm sure you'll love aqua roxy, you're making me think of that one I left at Bicester which was so gorgeous.......but I think I made the right decision. However I may join the roxy club at some point!!;)
Enjoy aqua roxy & post us some pics soon!! Well done!!!:tup:

Congrats - amazing bag! Again! Well done - and bag ban? You simply can't let them down in Shepton mallet, they are counting on you now.

:tup::tup: Well said Vicky. If it weren't for our lovely SJ, the poor sales girls wouldn't get their Christmas bonus!!!

Runs and hides!!! It seems that I am always having to go hide!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Sara, I would love to see a group photo of all your bags, including the non Mulberrie's - bet they're all gorg!

Hi Rosie - I'll take a new family shot for you when aqua Roxy arrives. I only have three non Mulberries now, two LV & one Orla Kiely. Compared to a lot of people, my collection isn't that big, it's just that I can't make my mind up so I buy & return a lot!!! :lol:

^^Its not quantity but quality remember SJ.

I have waaaay too many bags (I think 35 was last count) and I don't use them all I just can't bear to part with any because I know that as soon as I do I will see somebody with a bag and think, I had one like that I wish I hadn't sold it!

OMG !!! I go to work for the day, get back and you've bought another bag- you'll still need a choco or black Roxy for winter you know

I'm struggling with this multi-quotey thing so this may be all over the place! Ha, plan for winter is mono Mabel - well that's how I'm justifying it anyway!

I can't keep up with you SJ!!!!

I'm an all or nothing kind of gal, shame it's always all when it comes to bags!!

I have this mental image of SJ in her Mini with the top down and red hair flying, and shouting "Must have a new bag!! Out of my way or off with your head!"

Kroquet - no-one dare get in my way when there's a new bag at stake!

Difference being young lady that SJ is totally honest and up front, you just spring something on us "this ole thing, oh yeah totally forgot to tell you".

totally agree SJ has overtaken all the Mulberries with her bag buying escapades during March and April, ahhhh so that's why they call it mad March! Oh yeah, and you're only counting the bought ones, how about not sparing the blushes and counting the returned ones, and the ones returned to be bought again. Anyway on that note, I'll shut me gob.

Thanks Riff, I just know there's no point in me trying to hide my bags, you lot are like bloomin' bloodhounds. You'd rumble me in no time!

:tup::tup: Well said Vicky. If it weren't for our lovely SJ, the poor sales girls wouldn't get their Christmas bonus!!!

DH reckons I keep the UK economy going all by myself!!

^^Its not quantity but quality remember SJ.

I have waaaay too many bags (I think 35 was last count) and I don't use them all I just can't bear to part with any because I know that as soon as I do I will see somebody with a bag and think, I had one like that I wish I hadn't sold it!
35!!!!! Wow, that's going some. I have 11 now which is the most I've had for some time. Red Mabel (which will be mine at some stage!) should sort me out as I'll have a colour for all outfits then.

Did you decide about the choc or oak Roxy?????

35!!!!! Wow, that's going some. I have 11 now which is the most I've had for some time. Red Mabel (which will be mine at some stage!) should sort me out as I'll have a colour for all outfits then.

Did you decide about the choc or oak Roxy?????

You are right ali, I shouldnt have presumed it has ended!! :lol::lol::lol: