OMG, I just bought an aqua Roxy!!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
I've been sorting out my wardrobe this afternoon & had all my bags out. I realised there was a gaping big hole that could only be filled by an -AQUA ROXY! :heart::heart::heart:
So Roxy number 2 will be on her way to me next week from Shepton. Now that is definitely it for the rest of this year. All I will be buying at the May meet will be a cup of coffee! :s

I was in need of retail bag therapy too , but couldn't find what I wanted:nogood:
Glad you got that Roxy SJ . Look forward to seeing the pics...........

Will post as soon as it arrives, should be Tuesday. So what are you considering then? You kept black Poppy didn't you? I thought you might have jumped at the brown patent Bays that Chaz said she saw at CO.

Yup poppy is with me . I want a brighter bays for summer.I need some colour to brighten me up......I'm so done with winter today its horrible here and quite miserable , roll on summer.

Tara - Red Mabel is off my radar now. I wanted a Mabel & am v pleased with mono. I've given up on the red, it just wasn't the colour I wanted.

Riff - God, it had better be - my bank account can't take the strain!!! If you hear me mention thinking about buying another bag before the end of this year, beetle over & clout me one, hard!!

:woot:

I`m impressed !!!

what about that red Mabel :lol:

Brilliant, can't wait to see the pics. So is your bag lust sated?

What about the summers sales tho :lol:

I won't be going this year! :crybaby:
Bag lust can become a rollercoaster & I need to get off it now. Two bags a year is my norm but so far I've already got 4 so now I stop. Mono will work well in winter so I'm sorted. :yes:

Oooh, not sure what happened there, it's gone all multi-quotey & I don't even know how to do that!

I won't be going this year! :crybaby:
Bag lust can become a rollercoaster & I need to get off it now. Two bags a year is my norm but so far I've already got 4 so now I stop. Mono will work well in winter so I'm sorted. :yes:

Oooh, not sure what happened there, it's gone all multi-quotey & I don't even know how to do that!

I think aqua roxy will see you into the winter too. A great splash of colour when it's grey outside.