OMG I have been robbed!! :(

Nov 24, 2010
Good Morning everyone

I arrived at my house yesterday to find out that we had been robbed. I was screaming so bad when I realized. I just knew they took my Louis Vuitton bags!! Then to my surprise I came up to my bedroom and there was my Speedy B 25 laying on the floor and my Damier Ebene Musette Tango hanging in the closet. I was so happy. Thank God!!

But I did loose all my jewelry except the pieces I had on. So that is very sad and I am pretty upset about that. But I got my Louies!!!

So make sure you put your valuables away!! Don't leave them out like I did.

:shocked:

Good Morning everyone

I arrived at my house yesterday to find out that we had been robbed. I was screaming so bad when I realized. I just knew they took my Louis Vuitton bags!! Then to my surprise I came up to my bedroom and there was my Speedy B 25 laying on the floor and my Damier Ebene Musette Tango hanging in the closet. I was so happy. Thank God!!

But I did loose all my jewelry except the pieces I had on. So that is very sad and I am pretty upset about that. But I got my Louies!!!

So make sure you put your valuables away!! Don't leave them out like I did.

:shocked:

We were robbed a few years ago. They took all our electronics which they wrapped up in all our bedding, they took most of my jewelry and our ATV that was in the garage. They did it at 1:00 in the afternoon and it took them less than 10 minutes to take almost $15,000 worth. But they didn't open my closet door so all my handbags were safe & sound as was my cat & dog!

It's a devastating and violating feeling when it happens and I'm so sorry for your loss!

Sorry to hear that. My heart goes of to you. I just got robbed of my Chanel and jewelry getting into my car January 3rd at 7am. I had my 3 year old son with me. Its a sad world we live in today.

I am so sorry this happened to you! I am glad that you are unharmed and that your LVs are safe. It is horrible that there are folks out there with no qualms about violating people's homes and taking their things.

So sorry you were robbed! Glad you are safe and they didn't take everything...

I immediately thought of addisonshopper....she recently posted in the Chanel forum, but I see she replied to you also.

So sorry you were robbed! Glad you are safe and they didn't take everything...

I immediately thought of addisonshopper....she recently posted in the Chanel forum, but I see she replied to you also.

Hugs. I rarely come in the lv but need to replace my stolen Chanel. So doing research and when I clicked on the thread this was te first post I seen. How ironic. I pay that all of us stays safe.