omg i HATE holt LV on bloor!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    omg omg i am so MAD!
    so i went to bloor LV boutique to buy MC eliza 2day b4 price increase... and i got a colour combo i didnt realli like cuz i want hot pink... they had 1 hot pink one but the back of it was dirty... so i got another one thinking i would like it...
    but then after i got home and decided i still wanted hot pink so i called my SA to ask her about it and she said i could go check holt LV cuz they had a bunch of elizas...
    so i went to holt and the SA showed me 2 elizas... none with the hot pink so i went back to bloor to my SA... i wanted the hot pink one but she looked at the back for me and they tried scrubbing the dirty mark off and it wouldn't come off... plus a black flower was chipped... so my SA kindly called holt LV for me and she tells me there's 8 elizas in stock and if i ask for an SA named kristin, she would show me all 8...
    and so my friends and i left and went to holts but kristin was on break...
    so then the azn lady SA that i HATE (cuz she's always so rude) showed me the bags... she showed me 3... i tell her i wanted one with the hot pink on the front.. and she says "I KNOW... this is all we have" and she wuz SO RUDE! and she only showed me 3 and i knew there wuz 8... so i told her i thought there wuz 8... and she gives me a dirty look and said "he already showed you 3"... and so i tell her nicely... 'he only showed me 2' and so she grabs me ONE more...
    stupid b!tch... she is SOO RUDE! does anybody know her name? i want to file a complaint... she's ALWAYS SO RUDE! and its not like i'm not a paying customer... if i am to spend 1100 on a bag, i would like to have one that i really like!! GRRRRRRRR!!
    she's middle aged, asian lady, long black hair... very snooty :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: ... if anybody can tell me her name it would be MUCH appreciated! thank you!!
    sorry for the long post!

2. sorry to hear about your story! that is a horrible experience. i hope it works out for you.

3. Oh, no! I'm sorry that you had a terrible SA experience...seriously, what is going on with bad customer service? This means reporting time...

4. yes i am SO REPORTING HER! because i am SO MAD!
    and i've never had bad LV experience before...
    when i am at bloor LV i've had 3 different SA's... and all of them are GREAT!
    i'm trying to stick to one though, and i like her because she has excellent memory!
    this is exactly why i hate holt LV... and i know other ppl who has had bad experience with that lady... i don't understand why she is still working!! GRRRRRRRR :cursing:

5. i hate her too!! lol

6. Sorry to hear about that...you should defnitely complain! By the way, did you get the pink one you wanted?

7. sooo sorry sweety I hate it when people give bad service...I love the pink in the MC line too...my black MC is mostly pink which I lucked out...some are not has nice...know what you mean...

8. how fricken annoying! I hate hearing all this s*it about bad service, because everyone hear pays sooooo much money for handbags, and this lady makes your trip to LV an unpleasant one.. I say call the manager! And start yelling... goodluck, and sorry!

9. OMG I hate her too. I don't even shop there that often b/c I live in Minneapolis for most of the year. If she left such a strong impression that I know who she is, report her to the LV popo.

10. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I would definitely go to the store again to speak to a manager to explain your poor experience - since it's something that should definitely be considered in the SA's performance.

Please however refrain from naming SAs in negative experiences. It is essential that we respect Megs & Vlad's forum and do everything we can to prevent them from being held liable under any circumstances.

Thank you ! :yes:

11. well if someone know her name, i guess you can directly email chanel princess if its a problem to post her name on this forum. Also, i doubt speaking with a manager help because as i know the manager was present when she dealt with that SA. So chanel princess need to call 1800-vuitton to file a complain, thus name is essential :smile:

12. ugh that is so annoying I would be steaming by now if I were you

13. haha i was really mad...
    but luckily there's such thing as tPF for me to share my rage with! =)
    so i am not too mad anymore!! well i would still love to file a complaint about the SA though...

and smallfry: i did NOT get the hot pink one i really wanted =( they only showed me 6 of the 8 at holt renfrew and NONE of them had a hot pink in the frong! can you believe it :wtf: ... so i picked a dark and light purple combo... such a shame.. i did really love the hot pink! its the one they show on elux!! :crybaby:

14. oh and here are pics!! :smile:

P1020327.JPG P1020328.JPG
  15. OMG love your bag ..it is stunning the colours are sooo nice I love love MC:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats on a great bag!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice