OMG !!! I got this for $5.00

Oct 1, 2009
Hi everyone ,during a brief phone call to my mom during my lunch period (I'm a teacher) my mother told me she had a dream of her cleaning up poop of the floor in my house .. lol (in my mothers culture when you dream of poop it's a good dream) it means a lot of money is coming your way . We laughed at the dream and the way she told me she was how it was soooooo much to pick up . I went across the street and purchased a scratch off lottery ticket for $5.00 and low and behold when I finished scratching off the ticket I saw that I won 1500.00 WOW ! . After work I went to claim my winnings that happens to be 3 blocks away from my LV boutique and guess what I got !!!
Something I never imagined I'd ever get .. And I'm in Love !

glamorioustasha said:
Hi everyone ,during a brief phone call to my mom during my lunch period (I'm a teacher) my mother told me she had a dream of her cleaning up poop of the floor in my house .. lol (in my mothers culture when you dream of poop it's a good dream) it means a lot of money is coming your way . We laughed at the dream and the way she told me she was how it was soooooo much to pick up . I went across the street and purchased a scratch off lottery ticket for $5.00 and low and behold when I finished scratching off the ticket I saw that I won 1500.00 WOW ! . After work I went to claim my winnings that happens to be 3 blocks away from my LV boutique and guess what I got !!!

OMG that's so awesome! What'd you get, what'd you get???

glamorioustasha said:

This is such an interesting culture! I love hearing about other cultures! So lucky! Can't wait to see what you got!