OMG I got the LAST red groom agenda in the country....

I belive more will be in production and be shipped over the next little while, so not all hope is lost yet for those who still want one, I am exchanging mine tooday because there is already a tiny chip on his face (and I AM SOOOO careful) and I dont want what happened to my cles to happen to him, But my compacte zippe is still in lovely working shape, AS IT SHOULD! :yes:

I have the red Groom agenda also. Got it last week when it first came out! I thought about returning it bc I couldnt justify spending $300 on an accessory but I'm glad I kept it esp now that the red is sold out!! I'm sure the blue will be soon sold out also!!
BTW, if you want a Groom keychain..get one soon!! My SA told me those are getting snatched up too!!! Apparently the ROND and the pochette cles are still in abundance. My SA looked up in the LV system and there are still plenty!

I have the red Groom agenda also. Got it last week when it first came out! I thought about returning it bc I couldnt justify spending $300 on an accessory but I'm glad I kept it esp now that the red is sold out!! I'm sure the blue will be soon sold out also!!
BTW, if you want a Groom keychain..get one soon!! My SA told me those are getting snatched up too!!! Apparently the ROND and the pochette cles are still in abundance. My SA looked up in the LV system and there are still plenty!

Yeah I'm going to get a cles also but I'm going to wait till I get my check next week,hubby was pretty upset, he was like "my g-d Ivory" $1400 but I am determined to make it up:graucho: Then he said it's your money do what you want:shrugs: