Omg. I got the last of 3 MM Evora

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
I called LV to ask a Neverfull question and asked about the Evora MM they checked the computer and 3 stores had one left. She called the store and I ordered it from the SA. My SA Sat said none were avail so I got the Neverfull which I love but was really wanting this bag ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413217244.298213.jpg

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Wow! Congrats! This info is even better than the one about cracking....
Congrats once again on Evora MM, I know you really wanted her in DE.

Happy dance. DH thinks I'm nuts. But why would the store not check and customer service did and it's all thanks to you and the question. I had resolved it was not to be

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Be careful that keeping the neverfull cinched doesn't permanently crease the bag. I was told the drawstrings were more decorative than functional.

Gosh the SA and customer service says otherwise. I think I will not cinch it

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Gosh the SA and customer service says otherwise. I think I will not cinch it

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess
Some "say" that but three of mine from different boutiques all warned me not to cinch due to the firmness of the leather. Also, I think some tpf ladies mentioned creasing on their bags.

Some "say" that but three of mine from different boutiques all warned me not to cinch due to the firmness of the leather. Also, I think some tpf ladies mentioned creasing on their bags.

Wow I'm taking the cinch out as we speak

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Omg the store just called the Evora is missing the strap so now customer service is calling the other 2 stores sad sad face

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess