Omg. I got the last of 3 MM Evora

Well because of the mistake in California I don't think this bag was meant for me. They are trying one more store and that's it. So I'm very happy with or without the bag. I love my Neverfull which was meant to be

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Happy dance. DH thinks I'm nuts. But why would the store not check and customer service did and it's all thanks to you and the question. I had resolved it was not to be

������������ Princess

I am so happy for you! It was such a great idea to ask about Evora.
First I felt bad that I "forced" you to check it about the epi NF, but now I am really glad I did and thanks to that you will have your dream Evora :flowers:
Uff, I read more posts and perfect that you will get her from Dallas.

I am so happy for you! It was such a great idea to ask about Evora.
First I felt bad that I "forced" you to check it about the epi NF, but now I am really glad I did and thanks to that you will have your dream Evora :flowers:
Uff, I read more posts and perfect that you will get her from Dallas.

Oh no thank you. You did not force me lol. It was karma and what a story. NY could not find the bag. NM was the last hope. 👯👯👯👯👯👯👯

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

can't wait to see your reveal!😃

I know its sounds silly but I do love the Neverfull in Epi but my HEART was set on that darn Evora.......the rest of the story is that the other store in Cali only had the Azur the store in Bloomies never came back on line so the Customer Service rep at LV called NM and there she was........my DH thinks I have gone round the bend and IAM ON BAN ISLAND.....I do feel my collection is complete now:P:P:P

I know its sounds silly but I do love the Neverfull in Epi but my HEART was set on that darn Evora.......the rest of the story is that the other store in Cali only had the Azur the store in Bloomies never came back on line so the Customer Service rep at LV called NM and there she was........my DH thinks I have gone round the bend and IAM ON BAN ISLAND.....I do feel my collection is complete now:P:P:P

so this bag was meant to be yours!😜 what a story! I am also done with my bags but now I am crazy about slg's, shwals, etc. lol😂 seems it never ends! 😂😂😂