Omg!!! I got the alluminio bow!!!

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
WTF WTF WTF??? Okay so I called Saks on Wednesday or so ... put an "order" in and gave my credit card info even though they were all sold out...

then my SA called me the next day and said they were all sold out still and couldn't find one...then today (Saturday) I saw my CC was charged and i was kind of mad b/c she said that they wouldn't charge my credit card...then I called and found out that they found one!!! WTF??! Wow this is one expensive ass bag and after a few days of thinking about it after I couldn't find it I don't know anymore if i will keep it but I will keep this thread updated!!!

Does anyone know if FEDEX leaves packages at the door?

wtf wtf wtf??? Okay so i called saks on wednesday or so ... Put an "order" in and gave my credit card info even though they were all sold out...

Then my sa called me the next day and said they were all sold out still and couldn't find one...then today (saturday) i saw my cc was charged and i was kind of mad b/c she said that they wouldn't charge my credit card...then i called and found out that they found one!!! Wtf??! Wow this is one expensive ass bag and after a few days of thinking about it after i couldn't find it i don't know anymore if i will keep it but i will keep this thread updated!!!

Does anyone know if fedex leaves packages at the door?

omg!

^^I KNOW!! this is so weird! i totally gave up on it already!! and i'm not at my apartment so i'm trying to get a hold of my friend to pick it up for me coz i have a feeling they are gonna leave it at my door..it's getting delivered as we speak! that was so fast!

Does anyone know if FEDEX leaves packages at the door?

I'm not sure if FedEx will leave it at your door or not. Every time I got a package from them, they make me sign for it :] If its the express delivery then you will probably have to sign for it. I think it depends on what delivery option you chose.. Anyway, congrats on the new bag! That color is sooo gorgeous. It's a good thing you didn't give up right? lol Can't wait to see the pics! :biggrin:

^^Thanks! I called FedEx and they said that it didn't need a sigature confirmation :sad: And when I gave my CC info to the SA she never asked me what kind of delivery i would want b/c we didn't think it was gonna be available ! I'm pretty sure this bow is a returned one from someone....Lol...I will post pics!

omg!
everyone but me has the greatest luck with finding the alluminio bow!
LOL!
I hope your bow arrives in good condition!
and sorry for not replying to your pm!
i always read it on my iphone but is unable to reply but who cares,
YOU FOUND ONE :yahoo:

p.s. FedEx always leaves packages at my door.. so I'm not sure about yours.

OKAY so CRAZY ME!!!! i went to my mom's house for the weekend and saw that my CC got charged...anyway, i was stalking FEDEX and called them and they said it was supposed to be delivered today...I got scared that someone might steal the package b/c by 4pm it said it was delivered and left in front of my door..so I drive the hour to pick it up and then back to my mom's house b/c it's her bday tomorrow...

anyway, to my dismay, when i opened the box, it wasn't put in a Saks box...just the Dustbag...and i was expecting it to be DIVINE...but the leather looked pretty "used" and the color was just *off* or not even..anyway, there was no sealant cracks but it was sagging quite a big and just didn't feel "new" to me...of course with this bag it's sold out everywhere so the only way for me to have gotten it is if someone returned it...

anyway what i found strange was i opened the inside secret pocket of the bag and found the receipt of whoever returned the bag...it was dated april of this year and it was the old price of $1195....i forgot the receipt at my apartment but that's a long time to keep the bag right....? I mean the receipt had only one date on it which is that april one...and i was skimming through it and it was the "refund" receipt coz it said the price and how it went back on the AMEX card the person used...anyway i just found it weird....

anyway i know it may seem like i'm complaining and with a bag that is sold out everywhere i should be happy, but i guess paying full price for a bag, this one isn't just the *perfect* one for me..i ididn't "Gasp" when i took her out of the dustbag as i did with my RM Nikki or with any other handbag purchase for that matter...i think i will be returning her...guess it may take a few tries to find the perfect bow..maybe this color isn't for me...

so on with the pics..! is it just me or is the color look faded at the top like it's had some sun damage or something?? these were all taken with flash...

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4662.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

and is it just me or does this bag look tremendously big on me? lol

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

omg!
everyone but me has the greatest luck with finding the alluminio bow!
LOL!
I hope your bow arrives in good condition!
and sorry for not replying to your pm!
i always read it on my iphone but is unable to reply but who cares,
YOU FOUND ONE :yahoo:

p.s. FedEx always leaves packages at my door.. so I'm not sure about yours.

lol it's okay! i've tried checking my PM's on my blackberry and it doesn't let me reply most of the time either! i hate that about my phone's browser :X

oh... so sorry to hear about your Alluminio. some of the pics you posted are kinda blurry. Anyhow, I hope Annaversary or xxmicahxx can chime in and post their observation of the bag you got as they have the exact same bag like yours.

^^LOL yeah my camera dropped and i got it fixed and ever since then my pics are always blurry :X

anywho..the first two pics i posted are the clearest...and yes, please do chime in anyone! =)