OMG! I got my dream bag Leopard Stephen, Icon Mini Speedy, & Black Shawl

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
I just got back from the LV Icon Event in Dallas at NM. I wanted to let everyone know that they have 3 mini icon bags left for sale for this event. I got the Speedy, & they have the Alma, Steamer, & one more in a tan color. They just have them for this event. There was one more leopard Stephen, and also a mono one. If anyone is interested in any of these my SA is Ezinne (Ask for Ezi). The phone # is 214-363-8311 EX. 2201. She is very nice & helpful. Tell her KathyD recommended her. I love all my items, & the bag is not so large after you get used to it. Here are the pics.

Attachments

• S1 (2).jpg
    S1 (2).jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 610
  • S4 (2).jpg
    S4 (2).jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 744
  • S2 (3).jpg
    S2 (3).jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 400
gorgeous, simply breath-taking Mrs. Kathy :heart:

you look gorgeous and JUST like jessica simpson in the second picture (if that is a good thing XP)

I just got back from the LV Icon Event in Dallas at NM. I wanted to let everyone know that they have 3 mini icon bags left for sale for this event. I got the Speedy, & they have the Alma, Steamer, & one more in a tan color. They just have them for this event. There was one more leopard Stephen, and also a mono one. If anyone is interested in any of these my SA is Ezinne (Ask for Ezi). The phone # is 214-363-8311 EX. 2201. She is very nice & helpful. Tell her KathyD recommended her. I love all my items, & the bag is not so large after you get used to it. Here are the pics.

:yahoo: :yahoo: All your items are stunning!!
Congra'ts.