OMG... i found a craie paddy

1. but for 900 GBP.. What is the world coming to? but it's totally mint!

Should i go for it or what? thoughts on this please!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused1: :confused1:

2. Babe its rediculously expensive :wtf: .

Brand new bags are only going for retail now, they no longer go for over the odds. I know you loe this colour, and it is a rarer colour than some, but bottom line, its been used, IMO its far too expensive. Remember, some pale summer colours have just gone for 50% off!

I know if you love it, you will go for it anyway ;) I personally wouldnt :smile:

3. wow that IS really expensive for a used paddy especially. i mean, it sounds like you really want it, but just think about if it'll be worth it. you might find another one later on for a more reasonable price.

4. Wow... D&G this is so hard for me to answer. I think that is A LOT for a used bag. If it was any other color my reaction would just be no... but I really adore Craie. :heart: You need to think about how much you want it. If it's #1 on your list and this bag is mint, I would go for it. If you like the color but have other bags you would like more , I wouldn't get it. You need to be happy with it, just think about it some more and go with your gut! :yes:

5. Yea you ladies are right, way tooo much!! Even though they say *mint* it has to be used. Plus I have sable. I could be investing this money elsewhere... sometimes I get carried away!! Thank u!!

6. ^ D & G..step away from the paddy...slowly........ROFLMAO!

GIRL,you have more Chloes than all of us combined!!HEE!~hee!

7. That is way too much money!!! There will be another one- I promise!!!

8. LOL:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I'd have to agree too, it's far too much money for a used bag, even if it is really in *mint* condition.:yes:
    Save your money hun, and go for something else, or keep your eyes peeled for a better deal.:flowers:

9. So what would you say a reasonable price for a chloe bag would be?

10. I got my preloved Rouge paddy for about 470 pounds (AUS$1200). This is one that has been used about 5 times as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice