OMG! I finally bit the bullet!

1. Thanks everyone for your help! I bought the khaki Chloe Paddington satchel that I asked about last week!!! Here's the auction link:

eBay: NEW 100%Auth CHLOE Army Green Paddington Bag Purse (item 130025622073 end time Sep-14-06 18:53:13 PDT)

This is my first (and only - according to my hubby!) and I am SO excited! :yahoo:

There were several times before I found this forum that I almost bought a fake. You guys have saved me countless hours of worry/headaches and I can't thank you enough for that!

2. Congrats kangsrus!!!! I'm so happy for you! :heart: That bag looks like it has great leather! :drool: You gotta post more pics when you get it!

3. Congrats!!! Be sure to post some pics of you wearing/carrying your Paddy :smile:

4. Good deal!! Enjoy your lovely bag.

5. Congrats! It looks beautiful, can't wait to see more pics.

6. Wow beautiful & rare colour, I haven't ever seen it in real :biggrin: I'd love to see pictures (like all of us)! The leather looks yummy, it's lovely so congrats..!! :o)

7. She's shipping it out today so HOPEFULLY I'll have it by Monday and will post pics ASAP!

Thanks again!

8. Can't wait to see pictures!!
    Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice