OMG I feel like a million bucks!!!!!

Too cute....I got my first LV at Holt Renfrew as well, lovely SA's working there. Funny thing happened when I got my first bag, the SA looked very familiar and she said the same to me, I immediatley realized she sold us our wedding rings 8 years ago. We spent alot of time with her picking out the perfect rings. She was a wonderful lady and took very good care of me. She is still the same, sweet lady and it was nice to catch up.:love: I can't wait to go back now.

Natalie: I got a green perf. speedy, fuschia perf. wallet and a keepall 55. I love them all so much, but now it's gonna be a loooong time until next time (I have to fly to another country to get my LV's, so I decided to use a lot of money once and rather go broke for a while:P). Btw, the bag looks so nice on you :smile:

mercedes-0 said:
Too cute....I got my first LV at Holt Renfrew as well, lovely SA's working there. Funny thing happened when I got my first bag, the SA looked very familiar and she said the same to me, I immediatley realized she sold us our wedding rings 8 years ago. We spent alot of time with her picking out the perfect rings. She was a wonderful lady and took very good care of me. She is still the same, sweet lady and it was nice to catch up.:love: I can't wait to go back now.

Wow that is such a crazy coincidence, lucky you! I would totally try to buy from her everytime if it was me.

sweetlove said:
Natalie: I got a green perf. speedy, fuschia perf. wallet and a keepall 55. I love them all so much, but now it's gonna be a loooong time until next time (I have to fly to another country to get my LV's, so I decided to use a lot of money once and rather go broke for a while:P). Btw, the bag looks so nice on you :smile:

Hehe quite the collection. I looove the perf wallets they are so pretty, congrats on all of them! It must suck to have to go so far, I couldn't imagine!

Yeah, it sucks in a way, but in another way it feels good too, and the SA was so cute, so maybe I'll keep going there even when we get an LV-store in my country too (which we will in the nearest future according to the rumours). :smile: I have pics of the items in the bag showcase btw. The perf. wallet is really nice, I've really grown to love it :smile: