OMG I did it!!!

Congratulations on finishing your thesis and the new bag! I totally understand how it feels, but it's ok to reward yourself once in a while (and since you've been obsessing about it, you know you'll get it eventually anyways :biggrin: ). So CONGRATS!

i can't believe Cricket still have some left! i might have hope for the Bronze city afterall. please post pics when you get it!! what shipping methods do they use? how long till you get it? wow, so exciting! CONGRATS! :smile:

Fraublucher said:
I feel just a little bit less guilty because I just handed in my 500+ pages of doctoral thesis, so I think I really might go for a reward... :biggrin:

My hubby just started his prospectus...500+ pages calls for a new bag, even if it is a month's salary! Congrats on the bag AND the dissertation!

LEISUREGIRL said:
i can't believe Cricket still have some left! i might have hope for the Bronze city afterall. please post pics when you get it!! what shipping methods do they use? how long till you get it? wow, so exciting! CONGRATS! :smile:

I emailed them a couple of times. Of the three colors that interested me (apple, black, silver) only the silver was available like a month ago. But I could never bring myself to buy the bag... then yesterday I handed in the dissertation and today I felt that *finally* I could go for it. I called them and asked if they still had the bag in stock and the SA said "yes, we have one left" so I ran and made the transaction.
To Europe, they use fully insured UPS with signature. It should take 3-4 days from when they send it and the SA also told me it comes with the original box. Fingers crossed!! I'll post pictures when the bag comes!!
And *thank you* to eveybody for the nice words :love: what a wonderful forum I have found!!

Congratulations! You *should* reward yourself for a job well done. :biggrin:

Oh, and I love Firenze. I went for a visit in 2004, but unfortunately was able to stay for less than a day. I would love to return one day....