Omg, I Did It. It's Mine!!!

Don't you have to sign for it?? my ups guy was writing a tag because he knocked on the door this morning and I didn't hear him and happened to be walking by our door which has glass and I noticed the brown truck and flew the front door open and nearly knocked him over!! He thought he woke me!! I LOVE my first and money in cafe..I ordered the day in cafe just a little bit ago!! Hurry up..find out where it is, I am dying to see pics of your baby..

Darn it..that is so strange, so sorry this has happened. Keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending today:smile::smile: Do you think any of your neighbors would have signed for it??

I thought they were supposed to leave a note for you to pick it up at your local fed ex and not just have 'anyone' sign for it for liability reasons. You would have thought they would leave an note for you saying so and so signed for it.

I thought they were supposed to leave a note for you to pick it up at your local fed ex and not just have 'anyone' sign for it for liability reasons. You would have thought they would leave an note for you saying so and so signed for it.

that's what I don't get. I have a feeling it was misdelivered somewhere and the person just signed for it and took it and either they don't realize they're not supposed to have it (like it's for someone else in the house), or they think they can get away with it. I just wonder when I'm gonna get it :crybaby: :crybaby: