OMG!!! I did it! I hit BIN!!!

I still haven't gotten a response from thehuangfamily and am sitting here anxiously....so, just because I'm bored and have nothing better to do, here are pictures of that damn fine cerises speedy:love: :

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 27
lv_obsessed said:
I still haven't gotten a response from thehuangfamily and am sitting here anxiously....so, just because I'm bored and have nothing better to do, here are pictures of that damn fine cerises speedy:love: :

I'm so jealous you have this bag now. Congrat's

Irishgal said:
I looked too, and it says they can take Western Union, maybe send them an e-mail and let them know you are trying to pay and that you are international and ask them how they want you to pay, maybe they can change their paypal options to allow international payments. The bag is to die for, was your heart beating 100 miles per hour when you it BIN???

Western union fees are crazy. It will add $200 plus on to the price of the bag. :sad:

Some sellers put that restriction with PayPal because a lot of non-US buyers don't have a CINFIRMED address, therefore, the seller is not protected against chargebacks. If your PayPal address IS confirmed, it should be no problem for you to convince them to accept PayPal. Good luck!