OMG! I did it again! Got me a Red Birkin!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Hi again!

I still can believe that tomorrow I will recieve an orange package with my 30 cm Rouge Garance Birkin inside!!! OMG!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I hope I will be able to sleep tonight. I am too excited. And of course first because, it is the BIRKIN and second it is the RED! How hot is that!:love:

I will pos pics when I get this baby! I thought I share my excitement to you guys.:nuts: :love: :love: LOVE LOVE LOVE everywhere. :drinkup:

I'm SO thrilled for you, Sweetea! It's an absolutely gorgeous bag and I am sure you will enjoy her for years to come. I wish I could see your beaming face in those first moments when you wear her.

Thank you, thank you ladies... you know how it is waiting on Hermes bag.:nuts: I feel exhausted actually but I can't help thinking about the orange box! I think I have to hide this baby from dh for a first few days if I can help it. I have been sending him alot of hints and signals since last week I hope he gets it.:lol: :devil: but I am in love right now..

You guys need to help me on the right colors of outfits, shoes, etc best to wear with this beauty! I might need help. :sweatdrop: :P :lol:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Oh man... it would be a sleepless night for me if I was expecting a big orange box tomorrow, I hope you get some sleep tonight!!

Cant wait to see pics!