OMG! I Cant wait, I have to to tell you! I scored an Indigo.....

1. Twiggy!!!:nuts: S/S 05' I paid for it last night! I was going to wait until I got it to post pics. But the excitement is killing me! :lol: As soon as I get in on Mon. or Tues. I will post lots of pics!!

2. How did you do that? I am so happy for you!!

3. Yes, do tell us where you found it! Congrats! Looking forward to your pictures...when does she arrive?

4. A very special PF member who I chat with alot, kept her eye open for me. She new about before the seller even listed it on e-bay. I e-mailed the seller, and BAM! She sold it to me!

5. Im expecting it no later than Mon. or Tues.:biggrin:

6. Congrats! I am so happy for you!!! Nice choice for your second B-bag.

7. Congratulations, that's so exciting! Speaking for many, we can't wait until you post pictures!

8. Oh wow - congrats! You wil love, love, love this one. The color, the leather, everything......... So happy for you!

9. Congratulations. Love the twiggy and I bet it is gorgeous in this color. Can't wait to see pics!

10. Yay! It sounds beautiful, post pictures :nuts: What a nice PF member (whoever she is!) to be on the lookout for you :amuse:

11. Congrats!!! Ranskimmie!! I can't wait to see the pictures! I absolutely adore that color of blue too! I would be dying of excitement right now!!! :biggrin:

12. Congratulations ranskimmie! I love the indigo color...can't wait to see your pics!

13. Congrats, ranskimmie! Indigo is one of my favorite B bag colors, and the twiggy is such a fabulous shape!!!

14. Oh cool! I love the indigo. And the twiggy too. Even more so than the city.

15. That's great, congrats!! I love that the members here help each other out, it's wonderful :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice