OMG... I can't believed I missed Doyle NY Auctions!!!

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
OMG... The auction that I have been waiting for. I had been having a rough couple of weeks... Had been too engrossed at my own problem, and now I have missed the auction :crybaby: ... I knew about it. Browsed the pages. And as the usual procrastinator me, I wanted to bid on the middle of this week, but completely forgot about it.

Ladies, can you believe it there's a black OSTRICH KELLY sold for $3500.. ARGHHH... NOW I AM MAD!!! It can be vintage, but still $3500???

And a vintage 70s Claret Croco Constance for $1400...

Oh well... it's just not my lucky week or month anyway... :hysteric:

Oh, what a shame Wellow!!!:sad: Still, if it can be of any consolation, they do these auctions every November with lots of H bags, so it's not as if it'll never happen again...actually I'm not sure that there isn't one in the Spring aswell...

There's another one in Spring... I think if I'm not wrong somewhere between March-April...

Hopefully the H-stocks look more delicious then... The birkins on the auctions are not that tempting, but the kellys are a whole lot different stories... There's a blue croco porous kelly that went unsold but is A GEM to look at!!!