OMG... I can't believed I missed Doyle NY Auctions!!!

1. OMG... The auction that I have been waiting for. I had been having a rough couple of weeks... Had been too engrossed at my own problem, and now I have missed the auction :crybaby: ... I knew about it. Browsed the pages. And as the usual procrastinator me, I wanted to bid on the middle of this week, but completely forgot about it.

Ladies, can you believe it there's a black OSTRICH KELLY sold for $3500.. ARGHHH... NOW I AM MAD!!! It can be vintage, but still $3500???

And a vintage 70s Claret Croco Constance for $1400...

Oh well... it's just not my lucky week or month anyway... :hysteric:

2. i missed it too wellow. been kicking myself!!!

3. Oh, what a shame Wellow!!!:sad: Still, if it can be of any consolation, they do these auctions every November with lots of H bags, so it's not as if it'll never happen again...actually I'm not sure that there isn't one in the Spring aswell...

4. I missed it too :sad: Looks like a few of us have seen a few good H bags going by...

5. There's another one in Spring... I think if I'm not wrong somewhere between March-April...

Hopefully the H-stocks look more delicious then... The birkins on the auctions are not that tempting, but the kellys are a whole lot different stories... There's a blue croco porous kelly that went unsold but is A GEM to look at!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice