omg! I can't believe the price increase

The price increase has confirmed by my trusted SA. The mini will increase to $2900, new mini will be an inch longer. Luckily I just bought a black caviar mini today. Also I know Bloomies in CA have fuchsia patent, red lambskin WOC and black lambskin boy WOC. If you need a helpful SA. I can refer you one. She is awesome, she does not have any mini for me but willing to refer me to someone else who have it. She deserve a medal...

Any word on other increases?

Chanel and their price increases…
How I recall the days when a medium flap bag was $1750, the year was 2007:lol:
Even when I got my jumbo in 2011, the price was $3900
but compared to now… whoa mama!:wacko:

Hopefully they don't raise their prices soo much that they are Birkin status :smile:

They are targeting the Chinese market. It's will be largest consumer market in time to come and the more exclusive and expensive the better. The best thing is they pay for all their items in cash. Being in Asia, that's why you see in everywhere

Thanks (; I am considering on getting an easy flap or the coco sporran if I cant get the 226 before the increase. Do you know if there are stores still have these?

Actually try Bloomindales in SCP. She showed me one or 2 before I decided on the jumbo classic bag. I will be going to Saks BH and Bloomingdales SCP this weekend. If I see any of these for sure I'll let you know.