omg! I can't believe the price increase

I'm not sure about The Webster in Miami and Jeffrey in NY so you might want to call those stores and ask. Do you live anywhere near a Chanel boutique? Sometimes peace of mind is worth more than store points.

If you need a good SA in your area I have a really really sweet SA that has found me a lot of bags really fast :] Let me know! She's from NM Beverly Hills

Thank you! Do you have anyone at Nordstrom?

Yes I live near 3 Chanel boutiques. Beverly Hills, Robertson Blvd LA and the one in Costa Mesa. I wanted to get it from Nordstrom since their customer service is and has been great.

Nordstrom does not have the lock in the current price guarantee. You pay the price that's the current one at the time you buy. That's the trade off with department stores. If you can buy at a Chanel boutique, you will most likely be able to find what you want fast.

I had it on good authority that Chanel raises prices annually around end March or April. So I caved and got my reissue 227 before it becomes completely out of reach.

Phew!

I saw the prices in the Pre Fall thread and it seems certain that a price increase will creep upon us soon!!

And i want to grab my Reissue 226 GHW now after being distracted by pops of colors along the Chanel corridor! Lol

Hi does anyone know if there will be a price increase in Australia?? We are already paying so much more here in Australia a jumbo currently is $6220 Aus dollars! I am waiting on a lamb fushia to come in and I will just die if it goes up a cent!!!

a $1000 ??really wow
i have just been confirmed with my SA a large boy have went up form $4500 to 5200 already today so..

You're right, my SA said the 14S patent boys had already increased in price. All sizes went up by sgd50, but large went up by sgd$500!! Unlucky me paid sgd 7090 for the large boy... *sigh* to think it used to cost sgd 6590. I was torn between the 14S large patent boy and reissue 226 since the price difference is only about sgd 160....

Very depressing news indeed. My SA said she hasn't heard any news about the price hike of classsics at this moment. The last round we had an increment was in 2012 April if i'm not wrong.

Hi does anyone know if there will be a price increase in Australia?? We are already paying so much more here in Australia a jumbo currently is $6220 Aus dollars! I am waiting on a lamb fushia to come in and I will just die if it goes up a cent!!!

I want to know too if Australia will have an increase . been saving for a jumbo or reissue and DH promised i can get my bag end of this year ..if another increase happens then this bag will certainly be only in my dreams 😔😔😔

Calm. Breathe. Channel your inner zen. We don't have any official confirmation of this date of April 15th, and in fact, most are saying May. The prices may or may not be this drastic (I tend to think not), so just relax until we have good solid intel. Remember, breathe! :smile:

HAHA Tutu I really wish you were with my sweet daughter when she takes her tests!! You are so calming and she stresses so much taking her tests! You are absolutely right, don't worry until it really happens1 Thank you for bringing us back to reality:smile: