OMG I can't believe it

Apr 6, 2012
I have just gone on the Louis vuitton UK website to plan my next purchase and I just had the shock of my life. They have had a price increase. Eg the Vernis MM was £1420 last time I checked now it's £1600. They have also put £70 on the neverfull which is one bag I'm missing from my collection that I wanted:nogood: I wish I knew about this earlier. Good thing Bf got me the leopard stole before this increase. That's my little rant! Im just a little shock because as far as I'm aware they have never increased at such a high percentage. Must just be me.

Thanks for listening:smile::smile:

I have just gone on the Louis vuitton UK website to plan my next purchase and I just had the shock of my life. They have had a price increase. Eg the Vernis MM was £1420 last time I checked now it's £1600. They have also put £70 on the neverfull which is one bag I'm missing from my collection that I wanted:nogood: I wish I knew about this earlier. Good thing Bf got me the leopard stole before this increase. That's my little rant! Im just a little shock because as far as I'm aware they have never increased at such a high percentage. Must just be me.

Thanks for listening:smile::smile:

IKR! But then am sure we would still buy what's in our wish list.

i just bought an alma vernis pm in blanc corail on thursday for £1,040, today it's gone up another £130 to £1,170!!

I read the price increase thread and thought it was on the 18th, luckily I nagged someone to take me to LV!