OMG I cannot believe what my black on black glam tote just did

The Patent Glam totes and the Patent spotlights hold up nicely....I think the Fabric on the glam totes is much less durable....The weight of the bags weighs on the straps....

exactly... but I can also add my daughter has the tartan one and she has 3 wallets 4 wristlets a water bottle cell.. tons of lip glosses and little stuff and a big book she is reading I can hardley lift it and nothing happened to the straps sometimes a bag is just plain old defective.

hmmm this is weird it is a poppy bag with an issue and I can't figure out why some are so negative against the whole line.. Im not a super fan either way But I know I have some poppy bags that are solid well made and fantastic.. could I afford high end sure I have a closet of LV's but to put down a whole line for a few defective bags is just wack

My tartan glam tote has never had any issues and neither has any of my other poppy stuff. It's just this one bag over and over that I am apparently not meant to own. oh well, my sequin spotlight is coming tomorrow. I hope it's at least sort of durable. My SA swears up and down she has not had anybody complaining about it.

Yep its an issue. I got mine from the outlet because it had a few rub off places on the handle.. I'm not finding it an issue because i only paid 75$ for the bag :smile: I would be mad though if i paid full price. I'm sure you can take it back to the store and get a refund or replacement...

I was reading another member's thread this morning regarding a problem she had with the same type of bag. I first purchased this bag in October, and a few weeks after a huge section flaked off the bottom of the bag exposing the silver underneath. I swapped it out at coach. The hangtags with the sequins keep melting, so I have been through three of those since.

And JUST NOW, when I picked up my glam tote to take it out with me, one of the straps RIPPED a quarter of the way down the bag. I am so fed up. I actually started tearing up. So now I am going to the Coach store to see if I can just put the money for this bag towards another one.

I don't have any problems with any of my other Coach bags, including my other glam totes. Ugh.

The Patent Glam totes and the Patent spotlights hold up nicely....I think the Fabric on the glam totes is much less durable....The weight of the bags weighs on the straps....

That fabric looks identical to what is on my Sateen Claire and it has held up fine... I think Coach is just doing a terrible job lately with quality control and they should have reinforced that stitching or double stitched it. I agree with what you said about using this with much weight because these bags don't seem to be designed or sewn to carry much weight...which is odd for a tote. That picture looks like a sloppy job sewing on the straps, it takes more than a few stitches to reinforce something like that.