OMG, I bought two bags! See my reply re: colors

See my reply, I asked for advice on color, GREAT responses, and OMG BOUGHT TWO! :nuts:Pale rose pink and lipstick red, both classic flap, lambskin. Pink a steal, red I paid for (but cheaper than Saks, I am sure). Private sellers, very good cond, all tags, etc,. authentic, I HOPE. Was I temporarily insane or did I make a good investment (with the dollar in the basement?) I am a WRECK! :hysteric:

See my reply, I asked for advice on color, GREAT responses, and OMG BOUGHT TWO! :nuts:Pale rose pink and lipstick red, both classic flap, lambskin. Pink a steal, red I paid for (but cheaper than Saks, I am sure). Private sellers, very good cond, all tags, etc,. authentic, I HOPE. Was I temporarily insane or did I make a good investment (with the dollar in the basement?) I am a WRECK! :hysteric:

*sobs* Please post pics of your red so I can jealously weep! :crybaby: I've been hunting for a red lambskin jumbo with the new chain and narrowly lost one on ebay. I'm still hurting. :sad: What sizes did you get? Congrats!

eekkk! What great choices. I am in love with both colors, but am hoping to find them in caviar. I feel those are great investments- classic but far from boring. The colors seem happy :smile: Can't wait for pics!!