OMG I am so in love with this colour & bag (REVEAL)

I'm lusting after a tillie, want the midnight blue from new season. Never liked the syle when it first came out but it is seriously growing on me!!

Your Tillie is gorgeous, leather looks lovely and smooshy. Congratulations.

Do you have a photo of all your bags together on here?

Thanks lovely & are you enjoying all your gorgeous new bags :cool:
LOL yes I am.. I am trying to find excuses to go ANYWHERE just to take them out... Its my birthday on the 17th so my DH has planned some nice outings out for us so I can use my Mulberry ostrich. (I still haven't used it yet aaahh).

I really want to open my CHANEL necklace lol but DH said NO.. I have to save it to wear on my birthday...

I'm lusting after a tillie, want the midnight blue from new season. Never liked the syle when it first came out but it is seriously growing on me!!

Your Tillie is gorgeous, leather looks lovely and smooshy. Congratulations.

Do you have a photo of all your bags together on here?

No I'll have to take a pic of the Mulberry family ;)

You should get one, I used her to go to Lakeside & she is great :cool:

LOL yes I am.. I am trying to find excuses to go ANYWHERE just to take them out... Its my birthday on the 17th so my DH has planned some nice outings out for us so I can use my Mulberry ostrich. (I still haven't used it yet aaahh).

I really want to open my CHANEL necklace lol but DH said NO.. I have to save it to wear on my birthday...

Ooooh honey is it the classic pearl one ? that is the one I am lusting after & if I stop buying bags I may be able to get one he he
I have the classic little silver one with crystals & I have the tiny earrings to match.....Ooooooh Chanel is so addictive but why oh why is it so darn expensive
;)

Lovely tillie - the colour is stunning too. I have the tillie in deer brown (satchel) and a chestnut tote - they are stunning bags and you will get a lot of admiring looks - out of all my mulberrys the tillie gets the most attention I think.

The funny thing is that I like most people did not like it when it first came out, now I love them!

love it xxxx we are bag twins! i love the chestnut colour, its lovely in the summer and goes with so much, just be careful of colour transfer, i got some when i first got my tilly but the lovely ladies on tpf suggested baby wipes and i managed to get it all off!!! just spray it loads! love your chanel too xxx

love it xxxx we are bag twins! i love the chestnut colour, its lovely in the summer and goes with so much, just be careful of colour transfer, i got some when i first got my tilly but the lovely ladies on tpf suggested baby wipes and i managed to get it all off!!! just spray it loads! love your chanel too xxx

Ooooh thanks honey for the warning, I am always a bit fearful of spraying any of my beauties but I think I am going to with this ;)

Lovely tillie - the colour is stunning too. I have the tillie in deer brown (satchel) and a chestnut tote - they are stunning bags and you will get a lot of admiring looks - out of all my mulberrys the tillie gets the most attention I think.

The funny thing is that I like most people did not like it when it first came out, now I love them!

Yes I must admit I was never that keen on a satchel style bag but I am loving the design now :smile: