OMG I am so in love with this colour & bag (REVEAL)

Nov 9, 2010
OMG this bag is such a lush colour & such gorgeous leather, I know not everyone is a lover of this bag from reading a few threads some said its a bit too blingy but I am a bling bling girl & anything sparkly & I love it.

So who would like to see what little beauty I have & I have taken a few pics to show how much she holds.

photo18.jpg

This colour is very similar to my oak mitzy.....I love the big gold hardware

photo22.jpg

I can't believe how much this bag holds its a perfect every day bag
photo20.jpg

A little pic so you can see how much you can carry & I think you could still fit a few more bits in but it might be a bit tight but my phone fits perfectly in the little pocket.

photo21.jpg

This colour is very similar to my oak mitzy.....I love the big gold hardware

photo22.jpg

I can't believe how much this bag holds its a perfect every day bag
photo20.jpg

A little pic so you can see how much you can carry & I think you could still fit a few more bits in but it might be a bit tight but my phone fits perfectly in the little pocket.

photo21.jpg

Hi designerdiva40,

I absolutely love this Tillie. Is it the deer brown? It is not the oversized one, is it? I presume you have iPad in there, not a laptop? I was thinking to get one, but the regular size would not fit my Macbook. It is a gorgeous bag, and it fits LOADS as you demonstrated. I am in love with it all over again. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Hi designerdiva40,

I absolutely love this Tillie. Is it the deer brown? It is not the oversized one, is it? I presume you have iPad in there, not a laptop? I was thinking to get one, but the regular size would not fit my Macbook. It is a gorgeous bag, and it fits LOADS as you demonstrated. I am in love with it all over again. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

This chestnut, I personally prefer the chestnut as its a richer colour & its the small size & fits the ipad perfectly :cool: