OMG- I am so happy right now!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am just so happy I could scream!:nuts:
    After years of looking and drooling I did it..

THIS IS MY FIRST DESIGNER BAG!!

I pulled the trigger on a new pelham "Jenita143 :heart:" returned on bluefly. This is the most i have ever spent on anything and my trigger hand was seriously shaking. I was able to find a coupon to make this deal even sweeter! I was clicking around to see which coupon went through and a 10% came up in the checkout. That brought the price down to 932.40 plus 11.95 for shipping equaling $944.35

Plus my credit card company gives back 1% so $934.90. Great deal on a $1295 bag with no tax! $1401 with CA tax.

Well my processing went through and i got a confirmation and when i looked at the discounts it stated "friends and family 20% off" instead of 10% promotion :wtf:. I called and they honored the email receipt and gave me an extra $103.60 off the purchase. At this point i am literally jumping and running around the room.:ps:

The grand total of this bag is $840.75 - .01% cash back = $832.34! :faint:

Hopefully the credits go through and everything works out well.:Push:

:sunshine: <-- This is me!

2. congrats, please post modelling pic when you get the bag :tup:

3. Great deal! Congrats on your first designer bag :tup:

4. Congrats on scoring just a good deal!! yaya.. modeling pics!! can't wait!

5. congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. :wlae:Doing the happy dance for ya!

7. Yes i will model! this is also my first modeling!! I am not sure if i want to do a reveal since it kinda already has been in another thread. Sadly my purse has not been shipped yet..

8. congrats! Post a link to the bag and a modeling pic so we can all see it! I just bought my first "big" gucci and i lovei it! (indy)

9. #9 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    Congrats! Congrats! Its a way better deal than i originally got. Enjoy her! It took me along time to decide whether to keep her but now i'm glad I did cuz you got it for an excellent deal!! :tender: All my bags were starting to look the same and now I have money for my guccissima.

Oh! another note: if you have bank of america's credit card, you can go through their "Add It up" website and get another 7% call back from bluefly orders.

10. Oh no i do not have BOA but that extra 7%:drool: would have been great!!

I think i practically stole that bag from the deal i got. I guess i am going to have a good happy new year! it is also my year! year of the ox! yay!! :yahoo:

Oh Jenita i think we have similar tastes.. I loved the jockey as well but her price tag was out of reach! Same with the new pelham. I drooled at your 1st post and wished i came across it back in dec.

The main choices i was stalking was the new pelham, jockey and sukey. The sukey was so hard to track down since it is so new. And yes they all look the same :roflmfao: Actually the sukey is like the baby of the pelham and jockey!:sweatdrop:

11. Awesome deal! Can't wait to see pics.

12. I agree!! i love your taste! :graucho: I've been watching the sukey too but i still really like the general shape of the new pelham. i just had to many things in the same color (gg canvas with brown trim) so i want the pelham in guccissima. I actually got the jockey on sale at NM back during christmas for around $950 after tax ($8XX before) !! My SA there called every NM around and shipped it in for me free of charge. I wouldn't have been able to afford the $1495 price tag on her. Bluefly has this one now:

http://www.bluefly.com/Gucci-dark-brown-guccissima-leather-Pelham-tote/cat60024/301702801/detail.fly

so tempting but i'm trying to hold out for the one i really want! :P

13. ooooo.. guccissima.. now i can not afford that yet in my life. but i am glad one of us can :yes: wow 950 for the jockey:Push:.. that would have been a hard choice for me if i were to pick which one if they were both available at the same time.. :sweatdrop: maybe in the distant future we can trade them :biggrin:

i saw the new updates on bluefly this morning and yes you should hold out for the exact one you want! have you picked a color? i think a dark brown would be sexy.

my bag is on her way! she will be here tomorrow!!:yahoo:

btw i like smiles! they make a post so much happier :wtf::graucho:

14. the chocolate guccissima is the one i'm holding out for. I can't afford her retail price right now so i either have to wait till i can afford it or hopefully until i can find her on sale somewhere. I can' wait till you get your purse! i'm just as excited as you!! LOL :yahoo: trading would definitely save me money in the long run. hee hee. especially since i feel the need for something new all the time. Here is my next goal:

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/handbags/#0-888600-203624AH01G2019

Attached Files:

15. Congrats! What a steal I cannot wait to see modeling pics