omg, i am so excited

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
so, basically i just made another thread like 20 minutes ago. but i was on the coach website in the coach clique section and.....OMG. coach has really been impressing me lately. with the zoe, carryall, and large hobo.....but the patent sabrina satchel that is coming out in september?!?!?!?! OMFG:wtf::drool::drool::drool:. this bag is tdf. i've only owned 1 coach bag in my life, but there are so many that i want this fall. yay for coach stepping it up with all of their new leather bags. i guess i was never a fan before because i didnt really care for their signature fabric, oh well, better late than never

beauty k addict

no. 45
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
YEG
i couldn't agree more. amen brother! :P

so, basically i just made another thread like 20 minutes ago. but i was on the coach website in the coach clique section and.....OMG. coach has really been impressing me lately. with the zoe, carryall, and large hobo.....but the patent sabrina satchel that is coming out in september?!?!?!?! OMFG:wtf::drool::drool::drool:. this bag is tdf. i've only owned 1 coach bag in my life, but there are so many that i want this fall. yay for coach stepping it up with all of their new leather bags. i guess i was never a fan before because i didnt really care for their signature fabric, oh well, better late than never