OMG I am in love with my Ink

yayaflower

Nov 8, 2006
I got my Ink work from Cult status. OMG my Ink work is to die for:yahoo: :party: :party: :party: . I can't believe how lovely it is...even if it is veiny. I can totally see myself buying more bbags. I am in love!!!!! Now I can honestly understand how crazy my fellow tPFers feel about their bbag(s).

I am touching and gently caressing my bag every 5 mins....:shame:

I won't go astray and buy something else...my next purchase is going to be bbag:tender:

Congrats Yaya!! :yahoo: Are you in the US? Can I ask how the price compared buying from Cult Status? Was there any refund like the VAT refund and were you charged customs duties? TIA!

;) Congratulations on your first Balenciaga!!! You must share pictures!!! I can totally relate to the revelation, as my first b-bag was only purchased a few months ago, and it's so fun to finally see what all the fuss is about!!!!

:yahoo: Congratulations, aren't they just the softest , lightest bags ever? How can you not love them? Veiny can be handled, do 3-4 coats of Apple conditioner. They get dry and it makes the veins stand out. They are thirsty. If you love it now, wait until you give it some moisture. :yes:

A big thank you to all the lovely replies....I will definately get some pics of my new baby as soon as I get home. At the moment I am in Australia but I am going home on Sunday. So it might take few days before I can post my pics :yes:

It is going to be like introducing the latest addition of my family to my fellow tPFers!!! I can't stop touching my bag haha...its gorgeous. Now I am kicking myself for not getting the veiny Black city from Aloharag:hysteric: I don't really mind the veiny look now but then again, I haven't seen less veiny bbags IRL. I have seen 2 bbags in sydney and they are fake :throwup: Even a novice like me can tell they are not real.

yay....I am officially a bbag owner club member :wlae:

A big thank you to all the lovely replies....I will definately get some pics of my new baby as soon as I get home. At the moment I am in Australia but I am going home on Sunday. So it might take few days before I can post my pics :yes:

It is going to be like introducing the latest addition of my family to my fellow tPFers!!! I can't stop touching my bag haha...its gorgeous. Now I am kicking myself for not getting the veiny Black city from Aloharag:hysteric: I don't really mind the veiny look now but then again, I haven't seen less veiny bbags IRL. I have seen 2 bbags in sydney and they are fake :throwup: Even a novice like me can tell they are not real.

yay....I am officially a bbag owner club member :wlae:

Welcome to the club,

I love to see the pics of your new bag, i realy do love that colour. I can`t wait to see it. Maybe you have a small piggybank to buy also the black city from Aloha, they have great bags. And visa almost eats everything.:graucho:

BYBY FX:heart:

Welcome to the club,

I love to see the pics of your new bag, i realy do love that colour. I can`t wait to see it. Maybe you have a small piggybank to buy also the black city from Aloha, they have great bags. And visa almost eats everything.:graucho:

BYBY FX:heart:
Fxvanleeuwen...you are so funny and cute. I have to check my hubby's "piggy bank" to get more bag this year. For ss07 season, I am planning to get black city and another color (I want too many, I still haven't decided which one I want) from Aloha rag. TPF is so addictive, before coming across this forum, I was never into bbags.

hmmmm talk about Visa.......I am going to be in trouble coz hubby going see this month credit card statement...I am in trouble :sweatdrop:

Fxvanleeuwen...you are so funny and cute. I have to check my hubby's "piggy bank" to get more bag this year. For ss07 season, I am planning to get black city and another color (I want too many, I still haven't decide which one I want) from Aloha rag. TPF is so addictive, before coming across this forum, I was never into bbags.

hmmmm talk about Visa.......I am going to be in trouble coz hubby going see this month credit card statement...I am in trouble :sweatdrop:

Hi YaYa,
U paint a smile on my face with your reply.
Everybody needs a black city bag. It go`s with everything say that to your hubby. Maybe one day he wil get into B-Bags also, show him my collectionpics on this side. And then U both can exchang your bags and you have more bag to chose in.

Good Luck and who nows what Santa brings. FX:graucho: