OMG I am in love with my Ink

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got my Ink work from Cult status. OMG my Ink work is to die for:yahoo: :party: :party: :party: . I can't believe how lovely it is...even if it is veiny. I can totally see myself buying more bbags. I am in love!!!!! Now I can honestly understand how crazy my fellow tPFers feel about their bbag(s).

I am touching and gently caressing my bag every 5 mins....:shame:

I won't go astray and buy something else...my next purchase is going to be bbag:tender:

2. Congrats Yaya!! :yahoo: Are you in the US? Can I ask how the price compared buying from Cult Status? Was there any refund like the VAT refund and were you charged customs duties? TIA!

3. ;) Congratulations on your first Balenciaga!!! You must share pictures!!! I can totally relate to the revelation, as my first b-bag was only purchased a few months ago, and it's so fun to finally see what all the fuss is about!!!!

4. Congrats, I love Ink it's a wonderful color!

5. :yahoo: Congratulations, aren't they just the softest , lightest bags ever? How can you not love them? Veiny can be handled, do 3-4 coats of Apple conditioner. They get dry and it makes the veins stand out. They are thirsty. If you love it now, wait until you give it some moisture. :yes:

6. A big thank you to all the lovely replies....I will definately get some pics of my new baby as soon as I get home. At the moment I am in Australia but I am going home on Sunday. So it might take few days before I can post my pics :yes:

It is going to be like introducing the latest addition of my family to my fellow tPFers!!! I can't stop touching my bag haha...its gorgeous. Now I am kicking myself for not getting the veiny Black city from Aloharag:hysteric: I don't really mind the veiny look now but then again, I haven't seen less veiny bbags IRL. I have seen 2 bbags in sydney and they are fake :throwup: Even a novice like me can tell they are not real.

yay....I am officially a bbag owner club member :wlae:

7. Welcome to the club,

I love to see the pics of your new bag, i realy do love that colour. I can`t wait to see it. Maybe you have a small piggybank to buy also the black city from Aloha, they have great bags. And visa almost eats everything.:graucho:

BYBY FX:heart:

8. Fxvanleeuwen...you are so funny and cute. I have to check my hubby's "piggy bank" to get more bag this year. For ss07 season, I am planning to get black city and another color (I want too many, I still haven't decided which one I want) from Aloha rag. TPF is so addictive, before coming across this forum, I was never into bbags.

hmmmm talk about Visa.......I am going to be in trouble coz hubby going see this month credit card statement...I am in trouble :sweatdrop:

9. Hi YaYa,
    U paint a smile on my face with your reply.
    Everybody needs a black city bag. It go`s with everything say that to your hubby. Maybe one day he wil get into B-Bags also, show him my collectionpics on this side. And then U both can exchang your bags and you have more bag to chose in.

Good Luck and who nows what Santa brings. FX:graucho:

10. If its ok with you, how much was the Ink Work? coz am planning to buy one...

thanks

11. YAYA... pictures PLEASE!!!

CONGRATS!

12. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Congrats yaya!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Welcome to the Bbag club!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Congrats!!! It is a beautiful color. Part of me still misses my INK.

14. Congrats on your new bag - love the ink colour!

15. congrats, yaya!!! an ink is great for your first b-bag!
    here's to many more....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice