OMG I am IN LOOOOVE....say hello to MISS SANDSTONE GGH CITY!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG GUYS, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

I scored this amazing, beautiful 07 Sandstone GGH City for $850!!!

The bag is in amazing condition, the only things to mention are that the handles are darkened, and there is a very small blue color transfer along the bottom back of the bag, but honestly, you can't notice it at all!!!!

The bag looks pretty much PERFECT! And, I guess I can send the bag to LOVING MY BAGS to get the handles lightened and the stain removed?? Have any of you guys ever sent a SANDSTONE Balenciaga to LMB?????
    Do you think I should get the bag cleaned and conditioned???
    The bag is perfect except for the darkened handles, and the small stain on the back!

Here are photos with and without flash! What do you think????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great find !! Love it. Congratulations ~ :love: I normally don't like light colors but she is gorgeous with GGH.

3. wow that is so nice congrats!

4. Wooohooo!!! Look at that leather:faint:

5. She's a really beautiful neutral color. Congrats!

6. I think i have to add this combo to my HG list...congrats Julie...SCOREEEE!
    hope you can get the handles fixed if it bugs you..enjoy her :smile: and modelling pics!

7. Look at that texture girl! Love Sandstone, I missed out on it cause I thought it was too "blah" but now I can't get it out of my mind. Ever since 2007 I have been wanting a wrinkly one.

8. Wear it in good health.

9. Awesome find! I think if the handles bother you, then you should have them cleaned. The GGH looks perfect on sandstone.

10. Awww thanks guys!!!!! I know, the leather is TDF!!!!!!!!!!
    I am gonna think about getting it cleaned, I will use it for now, it looks great!
    I will post modeling pics in an hour!!!

11. Congrats!!! Such a great find!!

12. Congrats, what a find! :tup:

13. Beautiful leather. She looks in pretty good shape -- what a great deal. Enjoy her.

14. Congrats! Sandstone is beautiful and looks great with GGH.

I'd email Barbara at LMB and ask her about restoring the handles. She can give you an idea of how successful it would be and how much it would cost.

15. Great deal Julie!! And even better than the deal...she's got fantastic leather and totally:drool::drool:.