OMG...I AM Guilty as Charged!

Rodeo

O.G.
Nov 22, 2007
Recently I moaned and groaned about having one of my authentic items pulled….I had been accused of “copyright infringement”…..I was so angry! After contacting e-bay MANY times, I finally pieced together their cryptic and very un-specific warnings enough to realize that ....yes…upon review of my auction in question….they did have a reason to stop my auction…….I was GUILTY!!!!:wtf:

DUH….what I had done, in my zeal to provide my buyers with as much information as possible, I had provided in writing EXACTLY where I bought my item (read website link…yep, www and all)…and had (without thinking of the other guy) provided a very good reason to buy from me (save $) and not from them…..well…(duh again) of course this is not allowed….. :tdown:
Sorry, My BAD>>>>:faint:

OK eBay, I get it now…..I’ll try to play by the rules from now on….
(if I decide to take my chances and play again at all….):sweatdrop:

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's something that I could have done. Now I don't have to. :smile:

There are so many rules and regs that it's impossible to remember them all. Stories like this are the best "teachers".

I got mad when I had an LV item pulled. I had a detailed listing and included where I bought it.

I thought ebay yanked it thinking it was fake. But after I settled down and re-read the letter, I discovered all I had to do was take out where I bought it. Apparently the seller was mad I used her name in the listing (not fashionphile, another seller from Germany).