Omg I Am Fuming!

That is ridiculous! I am so sorry that happened to you. There are so many uninsured drivers in South Florida, and there are people out there who do this type of thing on purpose. Stick to your story, and I hope everything works out for you and she ends up being the one who's screwed over.

that's terrible! i can't believe somebody actually has the audacity to do something like that... and the damn cop didn't even bother to help.. what's the point of calling him then! she was obviously committing a crime.. I hope things work out for you!!

thanks for all the kind words guys! I talked to my insurance yesterday and the lady just laughed when I told her what the lady said. I'm going to talk to my actual claims person on Monday, so hopefully everything will work out fine!

She really doesn't have a leg to stand on. Pretty much they ALWAYS side with the person who got hit from behind!

I've heard this is true as well. And once your insurance, as well as hers, figures out that you are the more credible witness, I don't think you'll have any problems. So sorry you have to go through this. And make sure you go see a doctor if you start having neck and/or back pains.

Good luck!

I'm sorry you had to go through that, she sounds like a loonie. Call your car insurance company and report the accident and give them the police report. Just looking at the circumstances they'll be able to tell what happened. Also, take pictures of your car. I'm sure she's got some sort of record with her insurance company for similar things since she really sounds like she's not quite all there. Believe me, the truth comes out when they look at they type of damage done to each car.

Take care!