Omg I Am Fuming!

Aren't there some states where the person hit from behind is automatically the victim?

If the lady makes a practice of that particular maneuver, she might want to read up on the subject or she could be in for an unpleasant surprise.

In any event I think almost everywhere at least gives a hefty advantage to the from behind hittee.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! What a effin' female dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAHHHHHH. I cannot stand people like her! And the fact that she had the nerves to curse and make a scene when she is at fault, PATHETIC. Unfortunately I dont have any advice for you but I wish you the BEST of luck and I definitely hope she gets NOTHING.

Hang in there! The same thing happened to my sister a few years ago. They determined that my sister was more credible than the other person (I think the lady had previous similar claims), and ruled that the other person did indeed rear-end my sister. Why would one back up at a red light?

Someone bumped me today at a red light while I was shopping in Columbus. I pulled into the nearest lot, but that person sped away. Grrrrr for bad drivers!

Some people are retarded! UGH I HATE this woman for what she did to you! People can be so grubby when it comes to car accidents because no one wants to deal with insurance going up. This one time some stupid b*tch hit my family's car (all of us were in there) HEAD ON because she was looking for her cell phone. She was flat out in the wrong lane! Of course she acted all sorry and shaken up then, but she tried to blame it on my dad later! Unbelievable the sh*t some people try to pull!

Aren't there some states where the person hit from behind is automatically the victim?

If the lady makes a practice of that particular maneuver, she might want to read up on the subject or she could be in for an unpleasant surprise.

In any event I think almost everywhere at least gives a hefty advantage to the from behind hittee.

:yes: I thought that it was automatically almost always determined that way. (That she would be in the wrong). I am mad for you!! I hope it works out in your favour!!

UGH! I'm p.o.'ed for you! The same thing happened last year to my bf. I swear, I think people carry on like that so the cops will say no one was at fault.

I hope everything gets resolved in your favor!

Ugh...I am so mad for you!! :yucky: What a total YOUKNOWWHAT!! I just hope she knows what goes around comes around...and karma is a real biznatch!! :yucky: SOrry that you have to deal with such drama...esp around the holidays :sad:

you should totally file a claim against her for your deductible costs if you have any. I think its called a mini-tort. she sounds crazy and you should not have to pay out of pocket costs for her madness.

Something like that happened to me sometime ago. I was with my dad and we were pulling into Starbucks and this Landrover Discovery backed into us while they were pulling out and I mean my dad was stopped and he honked his horn so many times trying to alert the driver and before I knew it CRUNCH. And then the driver of the Landrover said that we hit him. Gah that made me mad!! SO I FEEL for you!