omg HUGE BUG help!! eek!

1. :shocked: ok so i was watching tv in my room earlier and i happen to look over on the floor and there is a BIG cockroach/palmetto bug (big here in attics in florida) staring at me and by the time i whip around to grab my sandal to swat the thing its gone...!! uggg now i dont know if its under my bed or in my closet. now i cant sleep

should i sleep on the couch? im scared its going to like crawl on me in my sleep. ahhh help!:Push:

2. OMG! We have those in CA too! It is like an inch or two long and brown? We have flying ones...

Hurry and squish it, or it'll reproduce...

3. :yucky: :amazed: Eeek!!! *shudder* must. Kill. Bug!!!

4. oh thank god it doesnt fly!!! i would have died if it like flew at me! im like on the watch for it to pop out again so i can squish it. they move too damn quick! its going to be a looooong nite!

5. I feel for you... Cockroaches are my #1 phobia.

Courage, my dear! :biguns:

6. do you think its capable of climbing into my bed and into my mouth when im sleeping... :0

7. although ill probably scare it away with my snoring :smile:

8. I once read on a Snapple cap (love the useless info), that a human eats an average of 8 spiders in their sleep in their lifetime! Guess it could be a cockroach!!!
    I am too afraid to squash them...just the thought, makes me faint, but I used to do bug spray. One time after giving my son a talk about "all God' Creatures deserve to live", etc....we saw a HUGE cockroach in our house. I went for the bug spray, and he reminded me about the conversation, and I had to catch it and put it outside!!! It was horrifying!!! I can stand anything but a cockroach or something that looks like a cockroach!!!

9. I am NEVER going to go to sleep again!!!! :sick:

10. ^ That statistic is true, I've read about it in a book...

Well, I guess it would qualify as protein... :hrmm: :amuse:

11. How about this bug? I found one of these in my garage a few months ago and just about had a heart attack. This thing was about 4 inches long and about 1.5 inches tall and looked like an alien. It was the first time I ever saw one and later learned it was a potato bug. Cockroaches are awful but these are pretty creepy too!

P.S. Rebecca, if I were you I'd sleep on the couch tonight or maybe even in a hotel!

potatobug_03.jpg
  12. Ugh, that's horrible.

Keep all rooms super super bright!! I think they don't like light. :huh:
    And... call an exterminator... :huh: or fumigate your place

13. Note to self:
    Never check this forum right before you were intending to go to sleep.

Gosh rebecca15, if I knew your # I'd call you. Since we are both going to be up all night we could at least have some company ;)
    Too creepy.

14. haha! i swear i can like feel it crawling around my room :sad: too scared to close my eyes!

15. i feel like that too whenever i find bugs in my room!! if i were you i would head for the couch!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice