OMG! How cute is this Juicy bag???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Even though I do love their charms and jewelry, I am normally not a big fan of their bags. But, as I was browsing Nordstrom.com tonight, this oh so cute bag popped up and caught my eye. It's the Juicy Couture Daisy print Daydreamer tote. I just love bright colored bags, and I think this one is so pretty and springy and I especially love the daisy printed background with the adorable bee charm attached to it!! :girlsigh: What do you guys think??

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3012667/0~2376779~6008000~2376251?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2376251&P=1

2. It is actually cute, I imagine sundresses, sandals and long hot days in the park somehow :sunshine: Longing for summer...

3. ^ reported

Please don't hijack perfectly nice posts to hawk fakes.

4. Love the style and colour of the bag, and the price is right for a casual summer bag.

But...I hate, hate that Juicy embroidered logo. It throws it all off for me, but then I'm not a fan of any signature bags, shown logos, etc.

5. I love honey bees, but I'd like this more as a clutch or some kind of small accessory. It's still cute though!

6. Adorable! It's unfortunate their bags get dirty really easily.

7. I think it is a very cute bag. I like the bumble bees on it and the pattern. I'm not a fan though of the embroidered "Juicy" on it. It's still very cute.

8. :confused1: :weird:

On topic, I love Juicy Couture but NOT their bags, but I do like that bumblebee detail though. It's very cute. This bag would be perfect to take out to the beach. :biggrin:

9. ^ I think the post MiuMiow was referring to was removed by the mods. She wasn't talking to herself or the OP. :lol:

10. I saw this in their catalog. I thought it was really cute too!!! You should get it!!I'm also liking their Beach tote in yellow, prepster and nardels (on the same link)

11. That's F*&^(&G tacky! Sorry, but just being honest.....

12. Very cute!!! You should get it! It would make a cute, casual summer bag! :tup:

13. You could be a little nicer, especially seeing as how a lot of people here DO like it. ;)

Anyway, I think it's cute, I like the bee!

14. adorable beach purse, perfect for summer!

15. It is super cute! I don't think I could pull it off but still very cute for summer!