omg help? was i charged for the mirior speedy?

Yes, Im going to sell it. But, probably not on ebay..the fees are too high and I dont use paypal ( horror stories much?)....its being shipped to me, otherwise im sure i would have been slick and tryed to solict the bag inside the store to someone LOL

I would be hesitant to try to sell this bag. THere are a lot of mirroir bags on Ebay right now so I fear you might not get what you paid for it. I think I would play it safe and simply return the bag.

lushbaby- Yes, I doubt Ill take the ebay route, although im sure a decent priced bag would sell quickly.

Nola- No, I have been charged previously for items I forgot I was waited for, like the cerise items....No one called me..they just showed up one day. I wouldnt have known about this charge either unless I had checked.

Pinkwahtever99- I was waitlisted for it, but had forgotten and lost interest. I dont return things to LV, they keep a record of that stuff and im not too sure how that might/might not effect my relationship with them in the future.

If you decide you don't like it after you see it, probably return it for a refund. I am always afraid of scammers on eBay doing chargebacks with such large dollar amounts.

I just talked to 866 vuitton and they said that not many people after me are getting the bag LOL she said that she sees I listed for it over 6 months ago and that shes shocked no one called me, she also mentioned that the reason they probably didnt call me was because the were trying to quickly get them out and didnt have time for people to come in, look at them and decide if they wanted them.

apparently, I didnt get a silver speedy.....I got a GOLD one.

she just kept saying " WOW, YOU ARE SO LUCKY...." like 50x LOL...
and im just sitting here like "um, ok" is it really that huge of a deal LOL

I just talked to 866 vuitton and they said that not many people after me are getting the bag LOL she said that she sees I listed for it over 6 months ago and that shes shocked no one called me, she also mentioned that the reason they probably didnt call me was because the were trying to quickly get them out and didnt have time for people to come in, look at them and decide if they wanted them.

apparently, I didnt get a silver speedy.....I got a GOLD one.

she just kept saying " WOW, YOU ARE SO LUCKY...." like 50x LOL...
and im just sitting here like "um, ok" is it really that huge of a deal LOL

OHH I think the Gold is soooo HOT!!! You might want to keep it when you see it! :shrugs:

^^^ You got it chanel sista!!!!

thats what I plan on doing, I want to get the chanel pearl necklace misha barton wore + the black patent jumbo flap

HAHAHAHHAHA

sorry guys!

damn, I would call the store straight away and figure out that mess, because thats alot of money to be taken from your account!! goodluck, hope everything works out, keep us updated!

Umm...I have NEVER had them just charge me for an item without calling me first! I would call and check it out!

That being said I was charged for a speedy azur 25 without them calling me first. They called after they had charged me to let me know they had one for me. Had they called me in the first place they would have known exactly why i didnt want it (girls i'm sure you all remember, :love: my azur 30) So yes they will charge you for an item without a phone call.