omg help? was i charged for the mirior speedy?

lv1011

Jul 8, 2006
Ok gals, this past June, I for mere fun, put myself on the wait list for the mirior speedy at my local sf lv store...The SA at 866 told me I most likely wouldnt get one because they were LE and I said Ok.. I mean I knew i had over 6 months to think it over and well, it wouldnt hurt right? So she said she listed me at the sf location and I thought Ok whatever. Last time i wait listed through 866 I never recieved my cerise LE pochette. So I wasnt hoping to get anything...I saw everyone post last week about the Mirior and a tiny tiny part of me wondered I wonder if they actually wait listed me, I didnt call them...I really didnt care.....lo and behold this morning I check my bank statement and it says the following:
CHECKCARD LOUIS VUITTON #38 SAN FRANCISCO CA $1443.08

was I charged for the lv mirior speedy??? I mean seriously I didnt even call them and order ANYTHING..I dropped my lv obsession this summer in favor for chanel and sold off my entire collection.

so that charge HAS to be for the LV mirior..but whats the retail of this bag?

I wouldnt even keep it once I get it, its too blingy for me. LOL

Ugh I was not happy to say the least!!

It was back when I was on the list for the Azur b4 it came out...I went in on Oct. 31st bc they were going to let me take my Azur Speedy home a day early .

However, once at the boutique, I decided on an Epi Speedy 30 instead!!

I told TWO SAs that I did NOT want the Azur...and to NOT charge my CC for it.

Well, the following morning, my cell phone rings!! It was LV to inform me that they had just charged my card for the Azur Speedy!!

Luckily, it wasn't a huge deal, but it kinda freaked me out!! LOL

Ugh I was not happy to say the least!!

It was back when I was on the list for the Azur b4 it came out...I went in on Oct. 31st bc they were going to let me take my Azur Speedy home a day early .

However, once at the boutique, I decided on an Epi Speedy 30 instead!!

I told TWO SAs that I did NOT want the Azur...and to NOT charge my CC for it.

Well, the following morning, my cell phone rings!! It was LV to inform me that they had just charged my card for the Azur Speedy!!

Luckily, it wasn't a huge deal, but it kinda freaked me out!! LOL

Yeah, they are always good about getting your money back to you. LV is really great. My SA's have just given me courtesy calls mainly really. I get, "Hey, you still want it!?!" LOL :roflmfao:

thanks michelle...i guess im getting a speedy that I dont want LMFAO.

I have been charged all the time from lv if im listed for a paticular size or color, they will just charge me, I dont think ive ever gotten a call. I think its because I dont work with a paticular SA anymore. I use to work with an SA at dallas, but since I dropped LV for chanel, I stopped calling her and stopped buying from lv along time ago...this is quite surprising lol

thanks michelle...i guess im getting a speedy that I dont want LMFAO.

I have been charged all the time from lv if im listed for a paticular size or color, they will just charge me, I dont think ive ever gotten a call. I think its because I dont work with a paticular SA anymore. I use to work with an SA at dallas, but since I dropped LV for chanel, I stopped calling her and stopped buying from lv along time ago...this is quite surprising lol

Well, you can do two things if you don't want it. Sell it (and make a profit) or return it!?! :yes: