OMG Heidi Montag's "Hit" Song is part of Shopaholic Movie!!!

Jan 28, 2007
Okay I just saw a commercial for the new movie Confessions of a Shopaholic and I just heard a little snippit of a song, and the lyrics were "Fashion.... don't you want to see these clothes on me? Fashion!" And I was like, where have I heard that before??? And then it hit me! It was Heidi Montag's song... I'm sure you are all having a hard time blocking it out of your memory. So I googled it, and apparently Lady Gaga is doing a cover of it for the movie! Ha, so funny! What do you all think? :nuts:

Apr 14, 2008
At least Heidi's version isn't in the movie!! Thank God for that!! Lady Gaga will probably make the song bearable to listen too. The song does fit the theme of the movie.

themaine

Feb 9, 2009
I can't wait to see the movie. Lady Gaga is a great singer. I think they let her sing it cuz her voice is better than Heidi? Does anyone know where I can hear Heidi's song?

leap of faith

addicted to the H
Aug 9, 2007
lol omg I thought you meant it was Heidi singing it and I couldnt figure out exactly why would anyone use her?

May 6, 2007
FL
OMG - can you imagine? The money this little twit is making - unbelievable. I hate to say it but she's doing something right, kwim?

noon

*Sun in my eyes*
O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
by a sand castle
I dont think im familiar with the song (or I may just be blocking it out because it was that bad) but Im sure Lady Gaga will do a MUCH better job that Heidi.