OMG Having my own spy made by Fendi

I SALUTE YOU! And you're far from "normal", dahlink. YOU'RE FABULOUS!!!!

You kill me with the bubbly, bubbliest, bubbles... I love that bubbly quality of the napa leater too!

Saich2 honey I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad and exited for you! that's so great!
really, you deserve it, you seem to be a such nice girl! great great great! I love that you are happy!:yahoo:

Woweee, wow wow!:drool: That is AMAZING, CONGRATS! :yahoo: You are indeed Spy Royalty...can I be you when I grow up? And I love that you seem to be so humble and kind, you are definitely deserving of these amazing bags! Four months will FLY by before you know it!

Saichyloo! This has got to be the most fabulous news! Your own custom made to order Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Spy! How awesome is that? And this is proof how perseverance and determination, and being so gosh darn sweet and likable pay off.
But I still think you should be destroyed. :nuts:

I'll die all the months I have to wait to see the pics, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I may have to book a flight to the UK, and pack light, know whatta mean?:graucho:

Oh my goodness, you ladies are just so sweet you make me blush. The comments are just lovely.

I am on a total handbag ban now, thats it for the year otherwise shall end up in the "poor house" not my little castle.

Deco you are just so funny, do do do come to UK think how much fun we would have (do not want to be destroyed though)......LOL

WOW!! How exciting!! That's your dream spy and you are getting it for sure!:yahoo: :yahoo: Lucky you!

4 month is not too bad for waiting on your dream come true.
Congrats and post pics when you get her!!