OMG ! hahahahahahahaha !

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
OMG bumped into one of my mums friends when me and my mum were out and she said "When we went New York, we went past the Louis Vuitton Outlet in Canal Street, there were a couple of sales on" - OMG I couldnt stop laughing haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's up with this Canal Street thing? I've never been to New york but have heard about it a few times here on the forum

Is it like an entire street that sells fake bags? :shrugs:

I wouldnt want to be caught dead on that street for fear that someone would mistake my bag for a fake.

What's up with this Canal Street thing? I've never been to New york but have heard about it a few times here on the forum

Is it like an entire street that sells fake bags? :shrugs:

I wouldnt want to be caught dead on that street for fear that someone would mistake my bag for a fake.

yea, it's a couple of block radius full of fake street vendors and people swarming all over the place spending money on FAKES to support terrorism - it's WRONG!!!! While in NYC I wanted to see what all the hoopla was all about but got turned off very fast - it was :throwup: and made me want to do the same thing! I knew better than to fall for a scam!!!