OMG guess who I just talked to on the phone!

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
My husband works in PR for a motorcycle company and they are doing a big event this weekend up north. They have various celebs attending and he has been hanging out with one in particular all week.

Well my phone rang earlier and the caller ID says it is my husband. I answer it and it's not my husband, it's Tyson Beckford. :nuts: I guess my husband asked him to call and say hi. At first I thought it was kind of a joke (like someone pretending to be him) so I was just like "oh okay, hi Tyson," playing along with it. He really sounds like he is from NY on the phone. Anyway he told me he would send DH home in one peice and that they were now at a strip club, and he was sorry for the charges that were going to appear on the credit card bill. LOL. I was like "hey, that should be on Kawasaki!!! Tell my husband to put it on the work card." He also told me that my husband told him I liked and watched his show every week; Make Me A Supermodel! :roflmfao: Too funny. I started to get shy at that point once I knew it was really him and got quiet. :shocked: He told me bye and then put my husband on the phone. I was like "was that really him?" and he was like YUP! I heard Tyson in the background laughing.

haha awesome!!! he is :drool: hahah :shame: the only person i talked to on the phone was the lead singer of system of a down.... he was pretty nice actually and the singer of static x? this was a longggggggggggggg time ago and i dont even listen to them :lol: my dh had went to the concert and snuck backstage..... he met a couple guys from his favorite band too korn :rolleyes: :yucky: haha

anyways... i think i would have been so nervous to talk to tyson and wouldnt have been able to say anything, just giggle :shame:

Yeah, I got really shy once I knew it was him. DH plays tricks like that so I thought maybe he was messing around at first, but I was like damn he is really doing a good job!

BTW they really weren't at a strip club! I guess Tyson was kidding. What a nice thing to say to someones wife!