OMG Guess What!!!

1. I went to my Louis Vuitoon store today and changed my monogram cles for the groom cles now my groom colection is complete :nuts: im so exited i also bough a V magazine wich has 2 huge LV adds TDF the one it the picture is kate moss:heart: and I also have the price for the black alligator alma in the xmaz catalogue it will be around 8k and guess whats comming out better than the playstation 3 the first of December?
    yeah you guesed it the new metalic LV Speedy and colection :drool: im so gonna get something! and also is anyone on the watinglist for the bag with the gold earphones?
    LV pictures Galore!!!:graucho:

my groom collection and new groom cles!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and heres the metalic speedy!
    [​IMG]
    and ofcourse the headphones bag!
    [​IMG]

xo

2. Congrats on your groom! I love the little guy!

I love the mirror line. You can search the threads and find a ton of photos of it!!

3. Congrats on you new purchase...

So lovely Groom family :nuts:

4. Congrats!!!

5. The alligator Alma is $8K ... that seems pretty inexpensive for an alligator LV!

6. yup better than the birkin!:nuts:

7. :yahoo: Congrats :yahoo:
    I also love GROOM...really cute :love:
    Enjoy!!!

8. The groom is sooo cute, good choice!:nuts:

9. I was told they weren't making the headphones bag because of their concern about it's durabilty (as in the headphones holding up the bag).

10. well they better :cursing:

11. congrats!

12. congrats!

13. A HEADPHONES bag? Are they serious? :yucky:

14. That's what I heard too. :shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice