OMG! Guess what email I received!!!

She was so excited she forgot to tell us what she has coming! ha! how cute!Impsola, does Aloharag usually take that long?

Donna, I have no idea how long Aloha Rag usually takes since this is my first time ordering from them. However, maybe the process was sped up in my case cos I called them early in the morning (which was already afternoon my time) so they had plenty of time to process the order during the day. I had this lady called Yoko pick out a white city for me in the morning so she probably already had it laid out.

aawwwwwww congrats in advance dear!! :yahoo:
cant wait to see it!! :nuts:
by the way may u be kind enough to tell me how did u order.. sounded via phone.. cause i regestered with aloharag today but couldnt figure out how to order a b bag! :sad:

aawwwwwww congrats in advance dear!! :yahoo:
cant wait to see it!! :nuts:
by the way may u be kind enough to tell me how did u order.. sounded via phone.. cause i regestered with aloharag today but couldnt figure out how to order a b bag! :sad:

vanilla_addict, AR doesn't do orders by phone. I did, however, call them just to double check that they had white cities in stock (sold out everywhere else!) and to request for the most non-wrinkled looking white. While I was on the phone with them, Yoko pulled up an earlier email which I sent them, and then forwarded the order form to me. On the form it states that it is supposed to be faxed back, but I don't have a fax machine, so they said email would be fine. You just need to fill out the details clearly and type a short statement saying you authorize them to charge your card, and agree to their conditions.

Hope this helps! :yes:

vanilla_addict, AR doesn't do orders by phone. I did, however, call them just to double check that they had white cities in stock (sold out everywhere else!) and to request for the most non-wrinkled looking white. While I was on the phone with them, Yoko pulled up an earlier email which I sent them, and then forwarded the order form to me. On the form it states that it is supposed to be faxed back, but I don't have a fax machine, so they said email would be fine. You just need to fill out the details clearly and type a short statement saying you authorize them to charge your card, and agree to their conditions.

Hope this helps! :yes:

awwww thank you sweetie for taking the time to answer that!! :love:
i wouldnt figure that out by myself :P
i sent them an email yest asking about b bags and still no reply :sad:
thank you very very much dearest.. that clears up the process!! :jammin:

awwww thank you sweetie for taking the time to answer that!! :love:
i wouldnt figure that out by myself :P
i sent them an email yest asking about b bags and still no reply :sad:
thank you very very much dearest.. that clears up the process!! :jammin:

You're welcome! :yes: I probably sounded incoherent - I was so excited!
I've read around on this forum that sometimes it takes 24 hours before they reply, others have had to email a few times before it was replied. I decided 24 hours was wayy too long for me!