OMG Gucci Pelham Bugatti!

Feb 3, 2009
I usually do NOT have such a strong reaction to a handbag... but I saw this and I am seriously contermplating ending my bag ban (I bought a New Jackie last month) to buy this. http://store.giglio.com/lang-us/g3/s-gucci/l295-gucci/c34-bag/p3233-223956-a261t.html

This website is legit, Giglio is a chain of Italian boutiques. They will ship to the US. Rafaello Network has the same bag but sold out. Any clue why there is no mention of this bag on the official Gucci site in any country? I've never seen it before! It's from F/W 2010.

Attachments

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I was going to buy the calf-hair version last season (AW 2009) but I was too smitten with the Secret to take it seriously.

Even though it sounds quite big it not an oversize bag.

It's a wonderful top-handle and a good alternative to a med Joy Boston but unlike the Jockey Boston those handles are not suitable for the shoulder IMO.

I know nothing about the site.

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
They don't have Fall/Winter 2010 handbags up on the gucci site yet and that is probably why we haven't seen the bag. It's gorgeous though!

4everbagfetish

What's One More Bag?
Feb 17, 2010
Middletown, NY
I actually contemplated this bag too! Its very different and unique but I think its more hand held and I like the option for shoulder. It is a show stopper for sure.