OMG!! Gigi has an Escharpe Tweedee!!!

1. I can't believe I only just found out!!! This is the most exciting thing I've heard alll day!!:yahoo:

congrats gigi!!

where's katyc???????????:shrugs:

now we know wtf an escharpe tweedee is!!!

2. lmao! where did you see that, K?

3. Lol! I saw that too! ^^ In the Member's items reference! Looks so cool. I might need that when winter comes round again next yr!

4. LOL. I'm HERE !!!!
    Its a good tweedee for winter ya know :yahoo:

I just havent had the chance to use it yet :nuts:

5. Hmm, the bigger news is she has a new bag !!!!!!!

Its beautiful !!!

Gigi, where are u ????

6. here here here!!! :P

I just sent you a PM, Katyc! :flowers:

7. Thanks very much, K!!! :flowers:

8. And I enquired at the same store if there is any Escharpe Tweedee left and there isn't! I have to wait for the next shipment!

9. Gigi, hope you don't mind, I am bringing in the picture of your Escarpe Tweedee here into the main forum since K has started this, in honour of your new shawl!

escarpe tweedee.jpg

c5e8a163.jpg

10. No, not at all :flowers:

11. Gigi ~ It's So Beautiful!!!! It Looks So Fabulous On!!!!! :smile:

12. I need to take a breath and ask this ... how do you pronounce "escharpe" I just saw katyc's thread (so you are one of the 3 ladies who bought it from the same boutique!) and tweetie put in the phonetics but I still can't pronounce it. I was referring to it is, "you know, that cashmere shawl" sheepish:Push:

13. escharpe is pronouced "a sharrp" - long a, and sharp with more of a harder a paired with roll on the "r", with a silent e.

14. Gorgeous!!!!!!!

15. i love it! it looks sooo luxurious!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice