OMG for trophy satchel video

just hoping they will have a better video of the actual bags when they do have them in stock. maybe they didn't want to get too close to the bag cuz it might have peeling issues. :smile:

I hate to say this but I do not like how the TS hangs IRL in the video (personal preference). I am so glad that I cancelled my order.

MG, do you think part of the hang of the bag could be due to it being stuffed full of tissue? I think the TS will be like the Trophy Bag and look entirely different from the marketing photos. IRL the bags generally hold heavier items and have less "fluff" from stuffing at the top of the bag. That would change how a bag hangs. Look at what photographers do with the Havana vs. how it really hangs when loaded.

After seeing the yam TS in the video, I am so anxious for mine to arrive this weekend. The color looks delicious... or as Jenni says..."yammie". It looks like my yam shine trophy bag will arrive Wednesday. It has apparently departed from Maspeth.

MG, do you think part of the hang of the bag could be due to it being stuffed full of tissue? I think the TS will be like the Trophy Bag and look entirely different from the marketing photos. IRL the bags generally hold heavier items and have less "fluff" from stuffing at the top of the bag. That would change how a bag hangs. Look at what photographers do with the Havana vs. how it really hangs when loaded.

It's quite possible, RM. I look forward to some reviews of the bag now that it's finally shipping! :smile: