OMG for trophy satchel video

Anybody with a "preorder" get a tracking number? I checked my order status for my grey shine TS from the Spooky sale (got a 60% code) and it appears I have a tracking number. It is stuck at "billing info received" but this might be some kind of progress bc yesterday my order status was showing an expected ship date of 2/22.
Yeah, I didn't care for that video. But that yam shine is pretty.

I have been absent for a while because first I went on a nice long vacation and then second I got very angry at HH and needed to cool off. I think it's funny that they come out with this video right when I finally got all of my money back from refunded orders (forcefully). I think there came a point, call it one phone call and several emails later, when I felt like hanging onto to the order was disrespecting myself. Though I love their designs I don't really need their bags to get by and I didn't need to let them do this to me. I am happy for all of you girls who stuck through it all and are finally getting the bags you waited so long for. I think this experience has shown you are the most patient, loyal women out there and you DESERVE to get those bags. As for me, I think I'll just be bonanzling away. :P I unfortunately do love my new-to-me Trophy. *Sigh*