OMG!! Finally a good eBay experience (oh and the cutest little bag ever)

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
So I took a chance on this one. Some of you might remember me asking about older bags made of Vachetta Leather in an older thread. I thought it was really cute on eBay but I had no idea how cute until I got her today. She is smaller than I expected and I could not be happier. I did some comparison shots with my cosmetic case so you could see how small and cute this bag is. She has this gorgeous glaze (patina?) to her. If you look inside her front pocket you can see her original color and boy has she aged well. Even more funny, I can see a faded outlet stamp on her creed.

Anyone know how I care for this little lady?

DSC01929a.jpg

DSC01940a.jpg

DSC01932a.jpg

DSC01935a.jpg

DSC01937a.jpg

DSC01938a.jpg

aww. I love that little satchel

Since it is already developing a nice patina I would just leave it alone. Be careful not to get out in the rain or waterspots may develop. Be careful where you set it down and remember any lotions or anything dirty on your hands may darken the handles more than you want.

I have sprayed my LV's with Apple Guard with good results but that was on new Vachetta.. so I don't know what it will do.

Don't know how to care for it but wanted to say that it's very nice :tup:
I have a bag that is shaped exactly the same except it's the larger size. It's made of signature embossed leather and it's called the Daphne Satchel from a few years ago...I love the shape of it!

Don't know how to care for it but wanted to say that it's very nice :tup:
I have a bag that is shaped exactly the same except it's the larger size. It's made of signature embossed leather and it's called the Daphne Satchel from a few years ago...I love the shape of it!

ohh your larger one is called the Daphne? The auction said this was the Daphne too. Maybe its like the Carly how there are different sizes?
For some reason I thought this bag would be much bigger which I was totally ok with, then I pulled it out of the box and went "OMG how CUTE!!!!". I really love it. :heart:

The leather looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thank You. Like I said I "took a chance" on this one and this time it worked out. Oddly the auction photos looked worse than the actual bag was. I was very pleasantly surprised with the bag overall, even though its just from 2002 I think it has aged very well too. I totally can't get over how small and cute it is. :yahoo: