Omg!exclusive online chanel??

Nooooooo.... is it really possible?

Jess, how did you get the link to that chanel exclusives site? Is it accessible through the Chanel website? I cannot believe this - it's a dream come true for all of us LOL

I got the letter in the mail today about the website - it appears that if you have ever ordered something from a botique you will get an invite card -- go to www.chanel-exclusives.com and you can sign up to get emails about the website.
Sweet! My mailing address in the Chanel system is my mom's address, so I should call her later and ask if she got anything from them... I just registered at the website. Waiting for my email confirmation. Thanks for sharing the link!:woohoo:

You are welcome! I haven't gotten the confirmation yet - I put in all of my email addresses also just to make sure!

From the card I got in the mail, it appears that the selection that will be available online will be limited edition cruise bags and accessories.

How convinced are we that this is for real? :confused1:
Or am I just a cynical old bag?! :yes:

Anyway, I signed up, but as I'm not in the States and have no "zip code", I doubt it will work for me... no email confirmation, either.

Hi
Does Anyone notice if this is just for the US, its just that when I went on the site it askes for zip code with sounds like may just be for the US. Will not be happy if this is the case. Anyway Im sure when it does go live you'll see them popping up on bay. That will be the worst thing about it.

On another note can anyone pm me if they know of ther are ant matt black reissue left in any store with gold hardware

Hi
Does Anyone notice if this is just for the US, its just that when I went on the site it askes for zip code with sounds like may just be for the US. Will not be happy if this is the case. Anyway Im sure when it does go live you'll see them popping up on bay. That will be the worst thing about it.

On another note can anyone pm me if they know of ther are ant matt black reissue left in any store with gold hardware

Yes, from another thread by Nanamiryu, she has confirmed with Chanel 800 that this website is exclusively for USA residents. Even if you have access to the site, they will NOT be shipping to overseas address.

Last edited: